This vehicle looks like a Leopard 2 tank, but I'm not sure when this type will be built ;)
Available in Unity asset store: Leopard 2
- Game ready vehicle.
- Track deformation included
- Track has bones for deformation, under each wheel is a bone at the bottom of the track.
- Script included for basic setup
- Wheel mesh follow the wheel collider
- Track bones follow the wheel collider
(no steering methods and driving methods)
Textures are mostly 1024 and the turret and hull have 2048 texture resolution. The Substance Painter 1.7.3 project file is included in this project and so you can change the resolution and the textures, if you have Substance Painter 1.7.3.
14471 vertices, however, well optimized for detail level.
41 objects are pretty much, but the wheels and the tracks must be seperate mesh objects and they makes 20 objects. All object which must be rotated have its pivot point on the right position (e.g. guns, turrets, wheels). The objects are also parented correcly.
Available file formats: